offical travel writer??



well... close, but not quite yet. However--I've been told that the first step to becoming what you want to become is to call yourself whatever it is you want to become ... and also to get a website.
Soooooo, I am following that advice and am proud to introduce my new website that is still VERY MUCH in beta format... Diana Ellefson: Travel. Write. Repeat.

This new site will not replace this blog--- Tom and I are still having WAY too many adventures to not have this blog so do not worry!! However--if you are a publisher, editor or anyone that wants to read my upcoming writings/posts/articles and comment or see if I have any potential at all in becoming the travel writer I think I can become... check out my new site. :)

As always thanks for your support!!!!

0 comments: