having a fab time in seattle!




hey everyone--I haven't had a lot of time to post any entries or pics and I am sorry about that. My visit has been non-stop action with work all day and then visiting friends and family in the evening. I do have lots of pics and I will post them as soon as possible. Since I last wrote, I met up with Jean and we shopped, laughed, ate and slumber-party-ed it up, had a girls night out last night with Marin, Deb, Laura and Melissa and tonight Melissa and I hit up this great new wine bar in Bellevue. Its been a wonderful visit and the weather, so far, has been great. Tomorrow is another full day with lunch with my friend Todd, a group outing and then a celebratory engagement dinner with Matty. There are so many people I wish I could visit with more/longer/at all---but the time goes by so quickly. :-(
I am a little happy though that the week is flying by--I miss Tom so much! He is doing a great job with being mr. mom this week with the dogs--not an easy thing to do alone, especially with his 12hr work days. I am looking forward to seeing all of my little family Friday afternoon.

For now, here are (some silly) pics from when my brother and I hung out with my cousin Ryan and his beautiful wife Katrin on Sunday at my parents house. More to come, I promise.

0 comments: