new look



so my cousin Ryan (pictured here with me looking very secret squirrel-esq)is helping me customize the blog a bit more. Isn't the map so cool???--its all Ryan. We are working on a link that will take you to a library of pics. Currently that link is under the 'photos' tab below the map on the left of the blog. We linked our Motorcycle trip to Banff in July so far if anyone is interested...

We are headed to the city tomorrow as we are done with the new house stuff for now. The inspection went well---no issues so its pretty much a done deal and we couldn't be happier! We take possession on the 12th of Oct. Thats fine with us, even though this apartment seems to get smaller by the day, we are excited to have over a month more to spend in downtown Morristown. Plus the dogs are really liking the city life.

Today I experienced a great thing that not many states offer... i went to get gas and was unable to pump it myself--state law. What a great law. I think it will really come in handy this winter...

1 comments:

  1. Kim said...

    Like it. Keep it coming. Love, Kim