Merry Christmas Eve




Hello all and Merry Christmas a day early! Tom and I can't believe that Christmas is here already! But we are ready! All the presents are under the tree (except for Frank and Ol's----too tempting for them) and the snow is still around so it looks like it will be a white one! Perfect!!

Its been a short, but busy week for both of us at work and it will likey get busier. With NY being the largest T-Mobile market in the country and the upcoming New Years Eve celebration here in Times Square (among other things), Tom is working extra hard with his teams to make sure all of our customers can make calls as the ball drops! My job is always busy at year end with the last minute deals and negotiations going on! Makes for an exciting time for sure. Also, my boss is on vacation so I am backing him up. I have been lucky enough to have been on vacation the last couple "year ends" so I'm due to be a back up!

I am posting a couple shots from a NY Rangers hockey game that Tom and i went to last night at Madison Square Garden against the Washington Capitals. It was a great game and good company all around.

Have a wonderful Christmas eve. Our families are gathering tonight in their central locations (Our nieces in Calgary are in a Christmas program at their church, our Texas family has both kids home from college and our extended and immediate family on the West coast are all gathering at my sisters in Bellingham). We know they are missing us. I think we may be missing them more.

0 comments: