last day of June






hey everyone--not a ton to post right now even though we have been SO busy. Summer has decided to finally make an appearance so we have been loving life on the boat and enjoying our time with friends as always. This being a holiday week makes it even better as Tom and I are taking off a few days and heading to the Shore! My friend Craig made it to town last week and I had a wonderful day hanging out with him in the city. We did the touristy things, but also hit the back roads some (I did NOT know Chinatown was THAT big) and enjoyed lunch in Little Italy and visiting my fave coffee shop in the Village.

Here are some pics from the last week or so. More to come after (during) this long weekend!

craig and diana taking it easy in Times Square
us meeting and molesting our favorite Today Show host
some of the guys on our dock relaxing and trying out our new dock box/lounge chair
Tom at the Marina
Diana and the pups

0 comments: