a few more pics from Seattle...




...that feature one of the cutest kids ever: LAUREN! Tom and I are really missing two of our best friends Deb and Chris who live in Seattle and who nearly 2 yrs ago had a very sweet little girl--Lauren Katherine. Although we don't see them as much as we'd like, I had some time to go to lunch with Lauren and Deb while I was in town.

Deb says Lauren is experiening the "terrible twos" but I don't see it (hee hee Deb). With me, Lauren is a sweet angel and lets me help her eat with chopsticks and hold her. :)

2 comments:

  1. Lauren & Caitlin said...

    Yeah...for YOU she's sweet. We'll take you up on babysitting next time you're in town & see how sweet she is when you don't give her chocolate or dessert when she wants:) It was great seeing you. Now every blond haired lady is "Diana?".  

  2. Andrea said...

    I like how you proudly where your "I Love NY" t-shirt while you are in town :)