8th Anniversary

You know, I hesitate to use the word "anniversary" for the heart-wrenching events in our lives... but I guess there is no other word.

The 8th anniversary of the September 11th attack on our nation is upon us and its a very solemn day of remembrance for Tom and I--as it is for most I assume.

For the past few years, to mark this day in history, I post the following information and website. Take a look.

http://www.911dayofservice.org/

As the website states, please take a moment to post your personal plan to perform a good deed, volunteer or engage in another charitable activity in observance of the newly established September 11 National Day of Service and Remembrance. Help create a wonderful legacy that honors the victims and those who rose to service in response to the attacks on America.

Reflect. Thanks.

1 comments:

  1. SeattleGrl said...

    Thanks for making this post, it is wonderful. Also, what a great link. I just made a post entitled 8 years later and then went to your blog and saw your post...How funny. Great minds think alike.....Love ya doll...Keep up the fantastic writing..