tons of pictures



































We made it home yesterday after the best vacation ever---our wedding day was perfect! I think I have already mentioned that, but I can't help but mention it again!! I loved my dress, Tom looked so handsome, our friends and family all had so much fun---it couldn't have been better. Just a fabulous time and I can't stop looking at the pictures!

Today we poured through all of the professional pics that we had taken and the volume is overwhelming (400+)! I am working at getting a dvd ready to send out to friends and family and its a daunting task--but a fun one!!

Frank and Ollie had a fab time at John and Li's. It took them a day to get back in the groove of normalcy again at home (I am sure it took John and Li longer) :-).

Here are some pics from the trip!
There are a ton, so get ready!! They cover the ceremony and also just fun on the island with friends and fam over the past 2 weeks.
-------------------------
side note: Heidi MAY! Hello!! Thanks for the comment--great to hear from you. I sent Andrea a note to get you my email address so we can reconnect! Can't wait to catch up!!

0 comments: